Mmmmm, whoever invented the bacon taco shell, I really like you.
There are loads of scrumptious issues you’ll be able to pile into a bacon taco shell:
- hen, lettuce and ranch dressing (my favourite)
- scrambled eggs, or an omelet
- precise taco fillings – taco meat (be sure that your combine is sugar-free!), lettuce, bitter cream, and cheddar cheese
- lettuce and tomato – the last word BLT!
- steak, iceberg lettuce and blue cheese – like an inside-out wedge salad
I’ll be sincere, it took me two tries to get this proper, nonetheless, it’s not tough. I hope these directions are higher than those I used to be working with! 🙂
How to Make a Bacon Taco Shell in Under 5 Minutes
Servings: 1 taco shell
Prep Time: 1 minute | Cook Time: four minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 2g Net Carbs| 220 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Carbs | 13g Protein | 0g Fiber
1. Find a massive, microwave-safe bowl, and cling 5 full bacon strips alongside the aspect, barely overlapping them in order that they cook dinner collectively (pardon the messy microwave, bacon grease is messy!) You can even weave them collectively if you happen to so need. If the strips are tremendous lengthy, you should use kitchen shears to trim them a bit.
2. Cook the bacon for about 4 minutes on excessive and test on them. If you continue to need to maintain cooking, strive for an additional thirty seconds. Watch your shell rigorously because it cooks. I attempted 5 full minutes without delay and burned them, badly!
three. Let them cling, or rigorously place them onto a taco stand as soon as they’re completed. As they cool, they may get laborious and switch into the “shell” you need. The longer you cook dinner them, the tougher the shell can be. Before they cool utterly you may as well trim them to create a taco shell form.
four. Fill your shell along with your desired elements, and luxuriate in!
If you’re drooling over the picture of the hen tacos then ensure to try my tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Tacos recipe subsequent.
(Visited 1,985 occasions, 1 visits in the present day)